BRONZE LEVEL LEARNING PODS
Is your child struggling to understand what’s required of them for their exams?
Or perhaps their progress is disappointing and are they feeling unsure how to turn things around?
Maybe you’re concerned about a constant stream of different school teachers that don’t mark the work or provide sufficient feedback?
You want the best for your child, so it’s frustrating seeing them achieve less than they are capable of, and it’s understandable that you are feeling worried.
But many parents simply don’t know how to find the time or resources to provide the additional support you know they so desperately need and would benefit from.
So just imagine what it would be like for your child to believe in themselves and achieve their potential. Imagine how happy they would be, and how proud you would be of them.
I can help your child to be the best they can be.
INTRODUCING THE NEXSTEP BRONZE TUTORING POD
This tutoring package has been designed to meet your needs, as well as those of your child.
When you sign up to one of my Bronze level tutoring pods your child will become part of a small group of online learners, all working to the same goal. Students are grouped according to their ability level and receive 3 lessons per month via video calls; all lessons are recorded for you to play back at any time you like.
Two of the lessons will be based around the curriculum and one lesson will be skills-based, according to the students’ own feedback – this might be spelling, punctuation or grammar, for example.
In addition to this, you will have access to a private Facebook page of fellow learners, which will give you access to me during the week as well. You can interact with fellow learners in order to gain the opportunity of having study buddies to work with online. It really is a win-win way of studying.
I can help your child achieve academic successes, and achieve in life, all from the comfort of your own home. Busy families can breathe a sigh of relief as there is no more rushing around to get to lessons on time.
- An affordable way of achieving the extra help your child needs
- Taught by a professional, successful and experienced teacher and Life Coach
- DBS checked, qualified teacher and past examiner
- Challenges your child is facing at school are identified, addressed, and resolved
- My caring approach alleviates anxiety and stress
- Constant support and coaching for student between sessions
- Self-belief and confidence are restored
- Busy families don’t need to rush out to get to the lessons, they can stay at home
- All teaching will be carried out on zoom video calls, which will be recorded to play back later
- Three lessons per month at an agreed time and day: curriculum and skills based
- Access to a closed Facebook group of ‘study buddies’ and access to me between lessons.
Just imagine where your child could be this time next year…
Confident and working towards their next goal, knowing that they can do it. No longer trying, but succeeding. Enjoying their studies in the knowledge that they recognise what it required of them to gain continued success. Happy and confident, successful, with a sense of self belief and self worth.
WHO IS IT DESIGNED FOR?
Your child is right for this programme if they are:
- studying for GCSE English Language: year 10, year 11 or re-take
- struggling to understand aspects of the curriculum such as grammar and writing styles, or keeping to the point when answering questions
- under-achieving in English Language and language-related subjects
- committed to attending sessions regularly for at least a term.
Your investment in your child’s success when you enrol them onto the Bronze package is £80 per month, payable via Direct Debit.
To obtain details on how to register, or for more information.
CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR CALLBACK… Click for Callback
To reserve your spot please book now!
Due to the personalized nature of the program, places are strictly limited.
If you have any questions, please contact me here and I’ll be happy to chat to you.
Hi there I’m Elizabeth: a highly qualified and experienced English language specialist, teacher, tutor, life coach and examiner. I specialise in GCSE English Language; overcoming exam nerves and stresses; supporting your child to achieve.
I can help your child achieve the results they are capable of in their exams by restoring their confidence, belief, and understanding of what is required of them.
Improving their English language skills will also improve their grades in other written subjects too, and ultimately their job opportunities! Improving their confidence will build their self-belief.
Package Comparison Table